Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Review - Gore #3

Gore #3 by GG Studios. Written by Alex Crippa, Drawn By Emilio Laiso. $2.99

Ok, I think it is time to let this one go. I have given the art a good review and stood by for three issues to give it some "room" to develop, but now it just seems slow going and some S&M's idea of a fairytale.

The guy can draw, I will give him that. His women look very hot but his men all look fat or they have a chin bigger than Jay Leno's. His designs for the "evil" fairytale people, are unique but make me think I am getting ready to read a S&M comic or a snuff film.

The story and characters are not developing very well. You can barely tell what fairytale person is who, and when they introduce a new one, like in this issue, they don't even tell you who they are. It is getting confusing as hell.

I think the writer had a good idea, it was a interesting take on the fairy tales, but he seems be too slow in developing it. I want to know more about the "evil" people not just see the main "hero" run around all the time in the story. Plus it seems the "evil" females are more thought out then the males, making this, in all honesty, a tits and ass comic.





No comments:

Post a Comment